Tucson, Arizona Or St. Croix, US Virgin Islands
I recently spent a month in Tucson waiting for a travel nursing job that never happened. Any one who works as a traveling nurse - avoid Nightingale Nurses LLC like the plague - they left me in the desert with no job and no pay! BUT! I did have a car an camera so went touring. Lots of cactus and sand. Quite by accident I found this beautiful oasis complete with palm trees, bull rushes and little ducks playing in the water. With the mountains in the background it was fantastic.
While this was a beautiful and very unexpected pleasure in the desert just outside Tucson, I have to admit, I'd much rather be home in the Caribbean on St. Croix, US Virgin Islands, hanging out on the beach.
Photo credits: Linda Morland.
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
Related image searches
Oasis related image searches