Tucson, Arizona Or St. Croix, US Virgin Islands
I recently spent a month in Tucson waiting for a travel nursing job that never happened. Any one who works as a traveling nurse - avoid Nightingale Nurses LLC like the plague - they left me in the desert with no job and no pay! BUT! I did have a car an camera so went touring. Lots of cactus and sand. Quite by accident I found this beautiful oasis complete with palm trees, bull rushes and little ducks playing in the water. With the mountains in the background it was fantastic.
While this was a beautiful and very unexpected pleasure in the desert just outside Tucson, I have to admit, I'd much rather be home in the Caribbean on St. Croix, US Virgin Islands, hanging out on the beach.
Photo credits: Linda Morland.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
Related image searches
Beach related image searches