Tucson, Arizona Or St. Croix, US Virgin Islands
I recently spent a month in Tucson waiting for a travel nursing job that never happened. Any one who works as a traveling nurse - avoid Nightingale Nurses LLC like the plague - they left me in the desert with no job and no pay! BUT! I did have a car an camera so went touring. Lots of cactus and sand. Quite by accident I found this beautiful oasis complete with palm trees, bull rushes and little ducks playing in the water. With the mountains in the background it was fantastic.
While this was a beautiful and very unexpected pleasure in the desert just outside Tucson, I have to admit, I'd much rather be home in the Caribbean on St. Croix, US Virgin Islands, hanging out on the beach.
Photo credits: Linda Morland.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
Related image searches
Caribbean related image searches