Tucson, Arizona Or St. Croix, US Virgin Islands
I recently spent a month in Tucson waiting for a travel nursing job that never happened. Any one who works as a traveling nurse - avoid Nightingale Nurses LLC like the plague - they left me in the desert with no job and no pay! BUT! I did have a car an camera so went touring. Lots of cactus and sand. Quite by accident I found this beautiful oasis complete with palm trees, bull rushes and little ducks playing in the water. With the mountains in the background it was fantastic.
While this was a beautiful and very unexpected pleasure in the desert just outside Tucson, I have to admit, I'd much rather be home in the Caribbean on St. Croix, US Virgin Islands, hanging out on the beach.
Photo credits: Linda Morland.
How to Design Effective Ads for Mobile Devices
Join our blog contest to win $600 worth of prizes. Share your best practices in designing mobile ads that create engagement and conversion rates.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
Related image searches
Caribbean related image searches