Last year i travel to Tunisia in my vacations. At that time i don
The country is great to take nice pictures, lot of warm colors, different people, beautiful landscape.
In my on country i do a lot of canyoning and i see big waterfalls and water.
In Tunisia i remember waking up at 3 in the morning, travel by jeep for miles to see what they call as the "Big waterfall".
At the beginning i have the hope of see a huge waterfall, big that the ones i have in my home country (waterfalls with 100, 130, 160 feet). To my surprise the big waterfall only have 40 feet
But i understand that in the middle of the Sahara desert, is a big waterfall!
My only regret is all the photos that i have and can
But the country is beautiful with nice people (love the tuareg people).
If you can visit!
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer