Last year i travel to Tunisia in my vacations. At that time i don
The country is great to take nice pictures, lot of warm colors, different people, beautiful landscape.
In my on country i do a lot of canyoning and i see big waterfalls and water.
In Tunisia i remember waking up at 3 in the morning, travel by jeep for miles to see what they call as the "Big waterfall".
At the beginning i have the hope of see a huge waterfall, big that the ones i have in my home country (waterfalls with 100, 130, 160 feet). To my surprise the big waterfall only have 40 feet
But i understand that in the middle of the Sahara desert, is a big waterfall!
My only regret is all the photos that i have and can
But the country is beautiful with nice people (love the tuareg people).
If you can visit!
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings