Last year i travel to Tunisia in my vacations. At that time i don
The country is great to take nice pictures, lot of warm colors, different people, beautiful landscape.
In my on country i do a lot of canyoning and i see big waterfalls and water.
In Tunisia i remember waking up at 3 in the morning, travel by jeep for miles to see what they call as the "Big waterfall".
At the beginning i have the hope of see a huge waterfall, big that the ones i have in my home country (waterfalls with 100, 130, 160 feet). To my surprise the big waterfall only have 40 feet
But i understand that in the middle of the Sahara desert, is a big waterfall!
My only regret is all the photos that i have and can
But the country is beautiful with nice people (love the tuareg people).
If you can visit!
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images