The Turkish Kebab
Did you ever tasted Turkish Kebab, which is called "Doner" ?
It is a roasted meat roll , cooked in a vertical stand and sliced by a man usually. It can be served between a bread like a sandwich, or with yogurt over it , which is named "Iskender"
Thanks for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know