The Turkish Kebab
Did you ever tasted Turkish Kebab, which is called "Doner" ?
It is a roasted meat roll , cooked in a vertical stand and sliced by a man usually. It can be served between a bread like a sandwich, or with yogurt over it , which is named "Iskender"
Thanks for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster