If you ever visited Turkey, I bet you have witnessed this scene somewhere.
Tea in a traditional glass is almost available everywhere and it is offered for free usually as a hospitality.
Thanks to my gorgeous model, this image is the first one in DT which reached its second sale and I wanted to share it with you.
Thank you very much for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know