If you ever visited Turkey, I bet you have witnessed this scene somewhere.
Tea in a traditional glass is almost available everywhere and it is offered for free usually as a hospitality.
Thanks to my gorgeous model, this image is the first one in DT which reached its second sale and I wanted to share it with you.
Thank you very much for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home
- 5 Branding Tips for Logo Designers
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop