If you ever visited Turkey, I bet you have witnessed this scene somewhere.
Tea in a traditional glass is almost available everywhere and it is offered for free usually as a hospitality.
Thanks to my gorgeous model, this image is the first one in DT which reached its second sale and I wanted to share it with you.
Thank you very much for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc