If you ever visited Turkey, I bet you have witnessed this scene somewhere.
Tea in a traditional glass is almost available everywhere and it is offered for free usually as a hospitality.
Thanks to my gorgeous model, this image is the first one in DT which reached its second sale and I wanted to share it with you.
Thank you very much for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?