If you ever visited Turkey, I bet you have witnessed this scene somewhere.
Tea in a traditional glass is almost available everywhere and it is offered for free usually as a hospitality.
Thanks to my gorgeous model, this image is the first one in DT which reached its second sale and I wanted to share it with you.
Thank you very much for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget