Turning dull into sunny
Have you ever taken a great picture that you just couldn't use because the sky was dull, cloudy, overcast and just downright miserable? How would you like to turn that dull sky into a blue sky and also make the subject of your photo fit into the picture like it was bathed in sunshine?
You do? Then watch this great online photoshop video tutorial and be truly amazed with what you can do to a somewhat dull picture and bathe it in sunshine.
And by no means am I criticising the 1st 3 pictures in this article just because there's no sunshine, It's more a case of what COULD be done to pictures like these if you wanted to summer it up.
Hope you all enjoy this tutorial and please leave comments.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal