Turning dull into sunny
Have you ever taken a great picture that you just couldn't use because the sky was dull, cloudy, overcast and just downright miserable? How would you like to turn that dull sky into a blue sky and also make the subject of your photo fit into the picture like it was bathed in sunshine?
You do? Then watch this great online photoshop video tutorial and be truly amazed with what you can do to a somewhat dull picture and bathe it in sunshine.
And by no means am I criticising the 1st 3 pictures in this article just because there's no sunshine, It's more a case of what COULD be done to pictures like these if you wanted to summer it up.
Hope you all enjoy this tutorial and please leave comments.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!