Tuscany, an undiscovered medieval city
My hometown is a small city close to Florence, overshadowed by the capital of Renaissance but full nevertheless of little, outstanding architectures, sculptures and works of art that date back to the Middle Age.
Here is the town's history from Wikipedia:
How to Design Effective Ads for Mobile Devices
Join our blog contest to win $600 worth of prizes. Share your best practices in designing mobile ads that create engagement and conversion rates.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
Related image searches
Tuscany related image searches