Tutorial: How To Paint A Digital Portrait From A Photo
How To Paint A Digital Portrait From A Photo with Corel Painter
Learn how to use any reference photo to paint amazing digital portraits using Corel Painter 12 by watching Aaron paint a self portrait. Impress your friends and family with the techniques you'll learn in this easy to follow guide. I'm painting with Corel Painter 12, but you could use version 11 or even Photoshop.
Photo credits: Aaron Rutten.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Tip of the Week: New CX vs old DX
- Best Camera Settings for Sports Photography
- Everything Changed After I Had A DSLR
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!