twcdm.blogspot.com POTD#2 (photo of the day)
Just started something new on my blog twcdm.blogspot.com Im calling it POTD (photo of the day) and as the name implies im going to be posting photos daily (or mostly daily) and giving a quick rundown of how I got the shot.
Here is POTD #2
The breakdown: I took this shot on a bright sunny day because I was going for a summer yard work theme. Because it was so bright out I used a big 40" reflector on my left side (opposite the sun) to bounce some of that light back on the front of the mower.
I took this shot with the Canon 5d with the 24-105mm lens at 45mm, f5.6 and 160/sec ISO 100.
Please feel free to leave comments or questions.
Photo credits: Travis Manley.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project