twcdm.blogspot.com POTD#2 (photo of the day)
Just started something new on my blog twcdm.blogspot.com Im calling it POTD (photo of the day) and as the name implies im going to be posting photos daily (or mostly daily) and giving a quick rundown of how I got the shot.
Here is POTD #2
The breakdown: I took this shot on a bright sunny day because I was going for a summer yard work theme. Because it was so bright out I used a big 40" reflector on my left side (opposite the sun) to bounce some of that light back on the front of the mower.
I took this shot with the Canon 5d with the 24-105mm lens at 45mm, f5.6 and 160/sec ISO 100.
Please feel free to leave comments or questions.
Photo credits: Travis Manley.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience