Tweet and Re-Tweet
Ever capture a great image that you just knew was useful only to have it not sell?, Well I captured this great image while on vacation down in Virginia, USA and I knew it was a sure fire seller but noticed after a year it didn't have any sales!, so I tried re-tweeting it and presto!, bam! It had its first sale a few days after I re-tweeted it and it's currently on its way up my most popular list.
Photo credits: Calvin L. Leake.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster