Winnowing down my choices has been extremely difficult. What's more valuable for a safari? A wide angle to get the most from the landscape, or a flash for indoor shots of family post game ride? What do I need more, another book, or a back-up battery?
This has not been easy, but the alternative, which is to have items summarily confiscated, is worse :(
Has anyone else traveled with these extreme (or so they seem) weight limits? How have you handled the restrictions?
Photo credits: Aleksandr Ugorenkov.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster