Winnowing down my choices has been extremely difficult. What's more valuable for a safari? A wide angle to get the most from the landscape, or a flash for indoor shots of family post game ride? What do I need more, another book, or a back-up battery?
This has not been easy, but the alternative, which is to have items summarily confiscated, is worse :(
Has anyone else traveled with these extreme (or so they seem) weight limits? How have you handled the restrictions?
Photo credits: Aleksandr Ugorenkov.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success