Winnowing down my choices has been extremely difficult. What's more valuable for a safari? A wide angle to get the most from the landscape, or a flash for indoor shots of family post game ride? What do I need more, another book, or a back-up battery?
This has not been easy, but the alternative, which is to have items summarily confiscated, is worse :(
Has anyone else traveled with these extreme (or so they seem) weight limits? How have you handled the restrictions?
Photo credits: Aleksandr Ugorenkov.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know