Twenty-Six Pounds! - Dreamstime
Winnowing down my choices has been extremely difficult. What's more valuable for a safari? A wide angle to get the most from the landscape, or a flash for indoor shots of family post game ride? What do I need more, another book, or a back-up battery?
This has not been easy, but the alternative, which is to have items summarily confiscated, is worse :(
Has anyone else traveled with these extreme (or so they seem) weight limits? How have you handled the restrictions?
Photo credits: Aleksandr Ugorenkov.
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you