Twitter, Face Book, My Space, Learn More Photography, Learn More Digital Imaging, Stay Creative
How much time do all of you who are a one person business spend keeping up with the avalanche of information? How do you still find time to keep learning and trying out new ideas? it's a delicate balance. How do you manage it all?
Photo credits: Patricia L. Ballard.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory