I'm in love with Twitter! It's a fantastic marketing tool for microstock photographers that appears deceptively simple - but has many nuances to discover. What a great way to connect with web designers, publishers, and just about anyone else who might buy your photography.
Here are a few books about Twitter and business that I've downloaded to my Kindle (you can also get them the good old-fashion way as the printed page!) :
Once you get into Twitter, you'll want to do a little experimenting with other Twitter apps. These tools really make Twitter come alive.
Here are a few that I use:
- TweetDeck - great for communicating with and keeping track of everyone
- TwitPic - post a pic on Twitter
- TweetBeep - kind of like Google Alerts - but for Twitter
- Twitter List- search tool from Squidoo, allows you to create topic lists from Tweets
Follow my tweets at: http://twitter.com/LaRoach
Photo credits: Louise Roach.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings