I'm in love with Twitter! It's a fantastic marketing tool for microstock photographers that appears deceptively simple - but has many nuances to discover. What a great way to connect with web designers, publishers, and just about anyone else who might buy your photography.
Here are a few books about Twitter and business that I've downloaded to my Kindle (you can also get them the good old-fashion way as the printed page!) :
Once you get into Twitter, you'll want to do a little experimenting with other Twitter apps. These tools really make Twitter come alive.
Here are a few that I use:
- TweetDeck - great for communicating with and keeping track of everyone
- TwitPic - post a pic on Twitter
- TweetBeep - kind of like Google Alerts - but for Twitter
- Twitter List- search tool from Squidoo, allows you to create topic lists from Tweets
Follow my tweets at: http://twitter.com/LaRoach
Photo credits: Louise Roach.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?