I'm in love with Twitter! It's a fantastic marketing tool for microstock photographers that appears deceptively simple - but has many nuances to discover. What a great way to connect with web designers, publishers, and just about anyone else who might buy your photography.
Here are a few books about Twitter and business that I've downloaded to my Kindle (you can also get them the good old-fashion way as the printed page!) :
Once you get into Twitter, you'll want to do a little experimenting with other Twitter apps. These tools really make Twitter come alive.
Here are a few that I use:
- TweetDeck - great for communicating with and keeping track of everyone
- TwitPic - post a pic on Twitter
- TweetBeep - kind of like Google Alerts - but for Twitter
- Twitter List- search tool from Squidoo, allows you to create topic lists from Tweets
Follow my tweets at: http://twitter.com/LaRoach
Photo credits: Louise Roach.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People