Two extended licenses for the same image on the same day!
Just as I was thinking my sales were slow this month compared to the previous three, I found this morning that I had sold two TIFF extended licenses (W-EL & P-EL) for the same image:
I think it's probably the same buyer, which seems unusual. Has anyone else had this experience?
Thank you to the buyer!
Photo credits: Denis Kelly.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready