Two extended licenses for the same image on the same day!
Just as I was thinking my sales were slow this month compared to the previous three, I found this morning that I had sold two TIFF extended licenses (W-EL & P-EL) for the same image:
I think it's probably the same buyer, which seems unusual. Has anyone else had this experience?
Thank you to the buyer!
Photo credits: Denis Kelly.
- Staying Put
- Tip of the week: Easily make attractive holiday graphics in photoshop
- Drone Photography - new blog contest
- Giving Tuesday is for the dogs (and cats!)
- Buyers Need The Ugly - Two
- Wildlife Rescue and a Photo Op
- Conceptual Photography: Designing for the Entertainment Industry.
- 10 years on Dreamstime