Two hundred sales
Since April I managed to sell another 100 photos (a new milestone for me), which I think it is good, considering the number of shots in my portfolio reported to the nearly 40 million photos submitted on this website I will continue to add different images with high quality, and finally my portfolio will become more visible.
Despite the growing number of photos from Dreamstime, I believe that images with good quality are highlighted, even if sometimes we have the feeling that what we post here, are a drop of water in the ocean!
Good luck to all! Here's the photo with sale number 200:
Photo credits: Theodor Bunica.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.