Two milestones at once ;-)
How are you?
Myself... During last 1.5 year I have managed to upload more than 300 photos and sold more than 200 files! ;-). I am really happy about it!;-)
I have learned approaching subject in a different way. Take care about details, small things that sometimes are soooo important for the buyer. I was trying to combine my passion to photography with request of the market. I hope that I have succeeded at least a little bit.
I have learned how to handle software. First of all I have started to shoot in RAW. I find it very important. Thanks to it I can make small but very important changes (correcting exposure time, saturation, contrast of colors) without loosing quality of the photos! I have completely forgotten about problems with the noise correction since I have started to shoot in RAW!
Beside everything else I really LOVE SHOOTING PHOTOS! Thanks a lot for being around and collecting my memories...
Photo credits: Kasienka.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective