Two milestones at once ;-)
How are you?
Myself... During last 1.5 year I have managed to upload more than 300 photos and sold more than 200 files! ;-). I am really happy about it!;-)
I have learned approaching subject in a different way. Take care about details, small things that sometimes are soooo important for the buyer. I was trying to combine my passion to photography with request of the market. I hope that I have succeeded at least a little bit.
I have learned how to handle software. First of all I have started to shoot in RAW. I find it very important. Thanks to it I can make small but very important changes (correcting exposure time, saturation, contrast of colors) without loosing quality of the photos! I have completely forgotten about problems with the noise correction since I have started to shoot in RAW!
Beside everything else I really LOVE SHOOTING PHOTOS! Thanks a lot for being around and collecting my memories...
Photo credits: Kasienka.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite