After two months on Dreamstime...
I've recently passed the two month mark here on Dreamstime, and I am completely addicted! Every hour on the hour I stop by to see if any of my pictures have been downloaded yet today, or if any of my submissions have been approved. So far I have 110 pictures online and 9 sales, in only two months online which I fell is pretty good! In about another month or so, I'll start to remove older pictures that are not selling in order to increase the salability of my portfolio.
I would also like to thank the wonderful staff here at Dreamstime for making me a much better photographer. By having a critic on each photo that does not get approved, it allows me to correct the mistakes in other photo's i may submit so that the quality of each my submissions is always top notch. It is because of this dedication that I have decided to become exclusive with Dreasmtime as well.
I can not wait to get back out in the field or into the studio so that I can submit more images to this site immediately. I'll be posting more blogs online regularly marking my progress so feel free to stop by my profile and leave a comment! Thank you!
Photo credits: Matthew Clausen.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget