Two new collections - request for additional images - Dreamstime
I have recently created two new collections on Dreamstime, and I would like suggestions for additional images.
The first collection is of Educational Tools. The images in this collection are ones that can be directly used as teaching aids. These are not simply pictures of things that could be taught about, but these images convey specific teachable information. The images generally show that information by showing a single concept several different ways, by using labels, or are part of a group of images that together teach a concept. Examples of the types of images already included are: medical diagrams, chemistry illustrations, musical theory, and introductions to languages.
The second collection is of Stuffed Animals Interacting with the World. These images all show stuffed animals using human tools, playing with objects, or acting in a way that a human might. Examples of images already included are: bandaged teddy bears, stuffed lambs playing with boxes, teddy bears using technology, and stuffed animals exercising. So far, I have found a lot of images of teddy bears. These are great, but I would also like to include more of other types of stuffed animals.
If you have suggestions for either collection, please post them below.
New blog contest!
Expert in drone photography? Tell us how to get the best aerial shots. You can win $600 cash prizes!
- Create Seamless Textures for Your Photography
- Baby Alligators! Cutest things ever!
- Tip of the Week: Is Right Angle Spy Lens Right?
- Mobile videography: tools & tips to capture great video with your smartphone
- It couldn't happen, could it?
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
Related image searches
Animals related image searches