The two way lens
When a photographer looks through the lens of a camera and takes a photo, we get an opportunity to see what the photographer saw when the shutter button was pushed.
But the lens looks in both directions, if we look at enough of a photographers photos we start to get a picture of the photographer.
As a photographer takes photos they show us more of themselves
So as your looking through the Dreamstimes portfolios remember that photographers can't help but to reveal themselves through their photos anymore than an artist putting paint to canvas.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles