The two way lens
When a photographer looks through the lens of a camera and takes a photo, we get an opportunity to see what the photographer saw when the shutter button was pushed.
But the lens looks in both directions, if we look at enough of a photographers photos we start to get a picture of the photographer.
As a photographer takes photos they show us more of themselves
So as your looking through the Dreamstimes portfolios remember that photographers can't help but to reveal themselves through their photos anymore than an artist putting paint to canvas.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images