The two way lens
When a photographer looks through the lens of a camera and takes a photo, we get an opportunity to see what the photographer saw when the shutter button was pushed.
But the lens looks in both directions, if we look at enough of a photographers photos we start to get a picture of the photographer.
As a photographer takes photos they show us more of themselves
So as your looking through the Dreamstimes portfolios remember that photographers can't help but to reveal themselves through their photos anymore than an artist putting paint to canvas.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective