Two weeks already
My experience of contributor has only two weeks’ time.
In this short period, I submitted 41 accepted pictures, 14 rejected, 9 pending by today and no sale yet. I learned from the rejection of what DT wanted as pictures and what DT don't want as picture in their database.
The given reasons are objectives and justified for all my rejected pictures until today.
I browsed the database and had seen that there is not a lot of picture list on DT regarding "clingendael" Japanese Garden. So, I went there to capture some.
What is the lesson learned after this event? I don't mind to have picture rejected and DT must have their reason to do so that I don't know. But it is not pleasant to see the same picture accepted and not your. Somebody told me that it is a reality world ;)
So far so good, My ratio is 53,8%. My target is 80%. Are you a lot have this ratio ? Do you think that it is manageable ?
Photo credits: Jan Kranendonk.
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People
- How Not to Miss Shots While On the Road
- Is the mobile phone going to replace our cameras?