Two Year Anniversary with Dreamstime
As my 2 years with Dreamstime approaches I have learned quite a lot, especially from members blogs. I have enjoyed seeing my photographs accepted and have been even more excited with my sales. I doubt I will get rich here but that is not important.
I have recently been dabbling in illustrations, I have a lot to learn here; however it's even more exciting to get an illustration accepted as the whole concept is mine from start to finish. Where as a lovely landscape just needs to be captured, I haven't created that.
My two aims now are: to achieve 200 images online. To finally get an image accepted into one of the assignments - I keep getting rejected with "not elaborate enough" so frustrating. Thanks to other members for your informative blogs and your awesome images that inspire.
Photo credits: Julie Denham.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget