Two Year Anniversary with Dreamstime
As my 2 years with Dreamstime approaches I have learned quite a lot, especially from members blogs. I have enjoyed seeing my photographs accepted and have been even more excited with my sales. I doubt I will get rich here but that is not important.
I have recently been dabbling in illustrations, I have a lot to learn here; however it's even more exciting to get an illustration accepted as the whole concept is mine from start to finish. Where as a lovely landscape just needs to be captured, I haven't created that.
My two aims now are: to achieve 200 images online. To finally get an image accepted into one of the assignments - I keep getting rejected with "not elaborate enough" so frustrating. Thanks to other members for your informative blogs and your awesome images that inspire.
Photo credits: Julie Denham.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava