Two years of Dreamstime
Today I`m celebrating 2 years of Dreamstime so I`m very happy about it and I hope this business will last a long time from now on, because I like it very much and I enjoy creating for all the buyers in the world :)
So, the number for the second year look like this :
322 pictures online with an acceptance ratio of 53.9 % compare with 408 in the first year ( that`s a big minus for me - but I changed my workplace so I kind of have an excuse :)
524 sales compare to 142 in the first year(that`s a big boost because I sold 4 times more pictures this year)
987.46 $ made from sales compare to 140.71 $ in the first year, so that`s 7 times more than in the first year.
So if all the numbers will grow as they grew from the first to the second year, it means that in the next year I`ll make 6909 $ and sale 2096 pictures. So, if that will happen, I will quit my regular job and do only stock for Dreamstime :)
The strange coincidence is that in this happy day my total number of sales is 666 pictures :P That`s kind of funny :P This is the 666 picture, it something like a demonic robot :P
So, I wanna thanks everybody for their strong support and offer you a big cup of champagne in this happy day!
Good luck everybody and see you next year!
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama