Two years at DT
Exactly two years ago I started with DT.
First I struggled to get "anything" accepted and then I had to wait patiently for my first sale - for months.
Now, two years later:
- 310 photos online
- 257 sales
- acceptance rate: 54,8%
- three paychecks, getting closer to the fourth one
- two assignment photos
- first TIFF sale yesterday (one of my assignment photos!)
Of course, compared with our gurus that's nearly nothing but the beginning is made.
Thanks to everybody who motivated and inspired me - to improve, to be patient and never to give up!
Photo credits: Jdanne.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget