Two years at DT
Exactly two years ago I started with DT.
First I struggled to get "anything" accepted and then I had to wait patiently for my first sale - for months.
Now, two years later:
- 310 photos online
- 257 sales
- acceptance rate: 54,8%
- three paychecks, getting closer to the fourth one
- two assignment photos
- first TIFF sale yesterday (one of my assignment photos!)
Of course, compared with our gurus that's nearly nothing but the beginning is made.
Thanks to everybody who motivated and inspired me - to improve, to be patient and never to give up!
Photo credits: Jdanne.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava