Two years, new target
Today I want to share my thoughts.
This month I celebrate two years in Dreamstime.
220 uploads, 300 sales, increasing acceptance are some of the achievements.
However I think the most important achievement is that I have expand my vision of images I can produce and create for microstock a wider vision of images to capture and produce.
From images not accepted I have learn a lot because i try to understand the mistakes.
New targets are waiting to be reached for next 12 months.
Photo credits: Arturo Osorno.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips