Two years, new target
Today I want to share my thoughts.
This month I celebrate two years in Dreamstime.
220 uploads, 300 sales, increasing acceptance are some of the achievements.
However I think the most important achievement is that I have expand my vision of images I can produce and create for microstock a wider vision of images to capture and produce.
From images not accepted I have learn a lot because i try to understand the mistakes.
New targets are waiting to be reached for next 12 months.
Photo credits: Arturo Osorno.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster