Two years, new target
Today I want to share my thoughts.
This month I celebrate two years in Dreamstime.
220 uploads, 300 sales, increasing acceptance are some of the achievements.
However I think the most important achievement is that I have expand my vision of images I can produce and create for microstock a wider vision of images to capture and produce.
From images not accepted I have learn a lot because i try to understand the mistakes.
New targets are waiting to be reached for next 12 months.
Photo credits: Arturo Osorno.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa