Two years results
Time for a quick statistics, after two years since my first image was accepted.
As of today I have over 400 images online (401 to be correct), over 250 sales (254 exactly), and counting.
As far as revenue, I made almost enough ($410) to cover for the purchase of my new lens (Tamron 18-270 PZD), which I love.
Here's a few images taken with my new Tamron:
In the meantime, thanks to Google image search engine, I was pleasantly surprised to find some of my images on line, all over the internet
Or this one, illustrating an article about the Occupy Wall Street protest
I keep on dreaming to the day when I will make $100 a month, not in a year. Hopefully that day will come.
So what do you think? How can I improve? Looking forward to your suggestions or critique.
Photo credits: Mircea Nicolescu.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget