Two years results
Time for a quick statistics, after two years since my first image was accepted.
As of today I have over 400 images online (401 to be correct), over 250 sales (254 exactly), and counting.
As far as revenue, I made almost enough ($410) to cover for the purchase of my new lens (Tamron 18-270 PZD), which I love.
Here's a few images taken with my new Tamron:
In the meantime, thanks to Google image search engine, I was pleasantly surprised to find some of my images on line, all over the internet
Or this one, illustrating an article about the Occupy Wall Street protest
I keep on dreaming to the day when I will make $100 a month, not in a year. Hopefully that day will come.
So what do you think? How can I improve? Looking forward to your suggestions or critique.
Photo credits: Mircea Nicolescu.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror