A typical Chinese architectural style
This is a typical Chinese architectural style. Chinese people like red lanterns lighting at night may also have auspicious meaning, so people like to put it hanging in the doorway.
This photo due to the brightness of the sky and the house is not the same, I'm late to improve the brightness of the shadows so that the luminance of the same photograph, while increasing the saturation point, make colors more vivid.
Photo Location: Yunnan Province, China
Photo credits: Le Zhang.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!