A typical Chinese architectural style
This is a typical Chinese architectural style. Chinese people like red lanterns lighting at night may also have auspicious meaning, so people like to put it hanging in the doorway.
This photo due to the brightness of the sky and the house is not the same, I'm late to improve the brightness of the shadows so that the luminance of the same photograph, while increasing the saturation point, make colors more vivid.
Photo Location: Yunnan Province, China
Photo credits: Le Zhang.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama