The struffoli are a typical Napoli's cookie.
After you prepare the paste dough and create little sphere 1 cm diameter, need to fry it.
After this operation wait to cool the cookie ad dip it in liquid honey.
Extract the cookie from the honey, drain it and put in a large saucer as rubber ring shape. Decorate with lemon peel or colored sugar.
Photo credits: Giovanni Cardinali.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to