The struffoli are a typical Napoli's cookie.
After you prepare the paste dough and create little sphere 1 cm diameter, need to fry it.
After this operation wait to cool the cookie ad dip it in liquid honey.
Extract the cookie from the honey, drain it and put in a large saucer as rubber ring shape. Decorate with lemon peel or colored sugar.
Photo credits: Giovanni Cardinali.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!