The struffoli are a typical Napoli's cookie.
After you prepare the paste dough and create little sphere 1 cm diameter, need to fry it.
After this operation wait to cool the cookie ad dip it in liquid honey.
Extract the cookie from the honey, drain it and put in a large saucer as rubber ring shape. Decorate with lemon peel or colored sugar.
Photo credits: Giovanni Cardinali.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography