The struffoli are a typical Napoli's cookie.
After you prepare the paste dough and create little sphere 1 cm diameter, need to fry it.
After this operation wait to cool the cookie ad dip it in liquid honey.
Extract the cookie from the honey, drain it and put in a large saucer as rubber ring shape. Decorate with lemon peel or colored sugar.
Photo credits: Giovanni Cardinali.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message