The struffoli are a typical Napoli's cookie.
After you prepare the paste dough and create little sphere 1 cm diameter, need to fry it.
After this operation wait to cool the cookie ad dip it in liquid honey.
Extract the cookie from the honey, drain it and put in a large saucer as rubber ring shape. Decorate with lemon peel or colored sugar.
Photo credits: Giovanni Cardinali.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings