The UK Election.
For months I have been trying to build up a portfolio of images related to the Westminster Parliament in London in preparation for the election in May.
I am very politically minded because I don't want the party which landed us in the present crisis to hoodwink the public into believing it is best placed to dig us out of the financial
Rising debt means we like the Greeks are all poorer and after the election taxes and prices will rise rapidly on everybody in work.
So which is ever government is returned borrowing will have to be cut,
Of course in an important election where new faces are needed with new ideas and ministers prepared to tell the truth every vote counts.
Excessive borrowing leads to inflation of the currency whether the Pound Sterling or the US Dollar.
Politicians will have no choice but to cut the deficit or the IMF will be called in and the value of the currency will fall.
Finally if no party has an overall majority of seats in the new Parliament it is said to be a balanced or hung Parliament ripe for coalitions !
Lastly there will be party splits over coalition formation.
I do hope there are other members of Dreamstime who are as interested in politics as I am . I apologize to all the others !
Photo credits: David Watmough.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava