Uncertain about how best to upgrade camera - Dreamstime
I've been shooting with a Canon EOS 400D since the model came out (6-7 years ago) and although I upgraded with lenses I am now finally going towards that already late body upgrade.
I've been reading reviews of different models and I've narrowed it all down to either the Canon EOS 60D or the 7D.
Now given that the current market price sets a 400 euro price difference between the two cameras I am highly uncertain whether it's actually worth it.
So any 60D and 7D users care to partake and share some first hand experience input?
Should I go for the 60D or buy the 7D although it involves a much higher financial strain which I am uncertain if it's truly justified.
Photo credits: Viorel Sima.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone