Underwater photography has it's own challenges just because it's a fluid world and things are always moving, including light.
But the biggest secret to good underwater photos is custom white balancing.
The ocean looks blue from the surface because the deeper you go the more colors fade away. Red is gone in as little as ten feet. By the time you get down to twenty feet , blue is about all that's left. But if you white balance every five feet, you can take pictures at fifty feet
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo