UndisCovered Cover Photo: Chef's Tough Life
It's eye catching, it's funny and smart, it has great colors, lovely lighting. It is clear and simple, but not too much. It has selective focus. It tells a story. It has copy space for text. It is with portrait orientation. It missed some keywords, but now they are added.
I just can imagine it on some magazine's front page.
How it comes that it has over 6000 views, but not a single download?
Photo credits: Grafphotogpaher.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite