UndisCovered Cover Photo: Chef's Tough Life
It's eye catching, it's funny and smart, it has great colors, lovely lighting. It is clear and simple, but not too much. It has selective focus. It tells a story. It has copy space for text. It is with portrait orientation. It missed some keywords, but now they are added.
I just can imagine it on some magazine's front page.
How it comes that it has over 6000 views, but not a single download?
Photo credits: Grafphotogpaher.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media