UndisCovered Cover Photo: Chef's Tough Life
It's eye catching, it's funny and smart, it has great colors, lovely lighting. It is clear and simple, but not too much. It has selective focus. It tells a story. It has copy space for text. It is with portrait orientation. It missed some keywords, but now they are added.
I just can imagine it on some magazine's front page.
How it comes that it has over 6000 views, but not a single download?
Photo credits: Grafphotogpaher.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road