About Undiscovered Images
As all of us know, Dreamstime has a section called UNDISCOVERED IMAGES.
Since a long time I can't understand wich criteria is used to cataloge an image as an Undiscovered.
I have seen 64 pages of undiscored images and if you sort by downloads (descending), the first one is this:
In my opinion one image with 1939 views isn't an undiscovered image.
That makes me think that actually undiscovered means unsaleable...
Am I wrong?
If I'm right... I think Undiscovered images would be a sellection of images with not a lot of view after a minimum time on line. It would be a way to promote real undiscovered images.
What do you think?
Photo credits: Serban Enache.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters