About Undiscovered Images
As all of us know, Dreamstime has a section called UNDISCOVERED IMAGES.
Since a long time I can't understand wich criteria is used to cataloge an image as an Undiscovered.
I have seen 64 pages of undiscored images and if you sort by downloads (descending), the first one is this:
In my opinion one image with 1939 views isn't an undiscovered image.
That makes me think that actually undiscovered means unsaleable...
Am I wrong?
If I'm right... I think Undiscovered images would be a sellection of images with not a lot of view after a minimum time on line. It would be a way to promote real undiscovered images.
What do you think?
Photo credits: Serban Enache.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know