The majority of us know about famous traditions or holidays like Saint Patrick's Day , 4th July or Halloween; but not many know about some incredible local traditions from certain countries or regions.
Every Year on 30th of December in Comanesti ( a small mountain town, around 25k people) is held The Bear Dancing Festival or Parade.
Some sort of parade where local people are disguised mostly in bears using real bear skins and the drummers who accompany them.
Many simple people from certain areas are enjoying the life and keep their old tradition alive with much more joy than the majority of the ''modern'' world.....
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?