The majority of us know about famous traditions or holidays like Saint Patrick's Day , 4th July or Halloween; but not many know about some incredible local traditions from certain countries or regions.
Every Year on 30th of December in Comanesti ( a small mountain town, around 25k people) is held The Bear Dancing Festival or Parade.
Some sort of parade where local people are disguised mostly in bears using real bear skins and the drummers who accompany them.
Many simple people from certain areas are enjoying the life and keep their old tradition alive with much more joy than the majority of the ''modern'' world.....
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings