UNESCO Michaelischurch (image)
Recently I visited some ancient interesting towns in Germany (Hildesheim, Monschau) where I created appealing images. That is, if you are interested in historical buildings/objects such as Romanesque churches (some of them a thousand years old!), half-timber houses or very old medieval city walls. I also visited Italy recently. Tuscany (Florence, Pisa, Siena, Lucca) and Rome. These images are already online, except just a few still waiting to be reviewed. I expect to have 500 (approved) images online in just a few weeks! A lot of files still pending.
Photo credits: Gerrit Jan (gj).
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings