UNESCO Michaelischurch (image)
Recently I visited some ancient interesting towns in Germany (Hildesheim, Monschau) where I created appealing images. That is, if you are interested in historical buildings/objects such as Romanesque churches (some of them a thousand years old!), half-timber houses or very old medieval city walls. I also visited Italy recently. Tuscany (Florence, Pisa, Siena, Lucca) and Rome. These images are already online, except just a few still waiting to be reviewed. I expect to have 500 (approved) images online in just a few weeks! A lot of files still pending.
Photo credits: Gerrit Jan (gj).
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon