Every time I upload a picture I have some expectations related to it. Some of them are considered by me as potential bestsellers (never worked out ;). Others I see as photos addressed to very narrow niche of buyers and I do not expect them to fly high to the 3rd or 4th level in a couple of months.
I uploaded the photo below – a monument of polish astronomer Nicolas Copernicus – not expecting too much from it.
Imagine my surprise when it became my bestseller. OK, it's not so difficult in a portfolio where in order to be bestseller a photo has to be sold 3 times, but still… What surprised me even more was that all 3 sales occurred within 8 days and 2 of them even on the same day…
Do you also have such unexpected bestsellers?
Photo credits: Wiktor Wojtas.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava