I have one image that was online before Chinese new year this year 2009. It has no download during that period of time, so I thought this image will not be sold until next chinese new year.
However, My assumption was wrong. This image was sold yesterday and the buyer used search keywording "Chinese new year". Really curious! since now is not the Chinese new year season..
Conclusion: Don't make any assumption!
Thanks, buyer, you must be a Chinese.
Oops!I make an assumption again! :)
Here is the image:
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster