I have one image that was online before Chinese new year this year 2009. It has no download during that period of time, so I thought this image will not be sold until next chinese new year.
However, My assumption was wrong. This image was sold yesterday and the buyer used search keywording "Chinese new year". Really curious! since now is not the Chinese new year season..
Conclusion: Don't make any assumption!
Thanks, buyer, you must be a Chinese.
Oops!I make an assumption again! :)
Here is the image:
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success