I have one image that was online before Chinese new year this year 2009. It has no download during that period of time, so I thought this image will not be sold until next chinese new year.
However, My assumption was wrong. This image was sold yesterday and the buyer used search keywording "Chinese new year". Really curious! since now is not the Chinese new year season..
Conclusion: Don't make any assumption!
Thanks, buyer, you must be a Chinese.
Oops!I make an assumption again! :)
Here is the image:
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs