I have one image that was online before Chinese new year this year 2009. It has no download during that period of time, so I thought this image will not be sold until next chinese new year.
However, My assumption was wrong. This image was sold yesterday and the buyer used search keywording "Chinese new year". Really curious! since now is not the Chinese new year season..
Conclusion: Don't make any assumption!
Thanks, buyer, you must be a Chinese.
Oops!I make an assumption again! :)
Here is the image:
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America