I have one image that was online before Chinese new year this year 2009. It has no download during that period of time, so I thought this image will not be sold until next chinese new year.
However, My assumption was wrong. This image was sold yesterday and the buyer used search keywording "Chinese new year". Really curious! since now is not the Chinese new year season..
Conclusion: Don't make any assumption!
Thanks, buyer, you must be a Chinese.
Oops!I make an assumption again! :)
Here is the image:
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips