We must have all had that moment when we kick ourselves for not having a camera with us, or not been quick enough to catch that memorable moment.
I remember being in the park with my husband who was casually feeding the squirrels, when one of the delightful creatures grabbed onto his finger and refused to let go. I was laughing so much at his frantic efforts to shift those wicked teeth that I failed to get the shot.
However now and again we get a gift. Mine came last week when I went early into the garden and came face to face with a Kestrel sitting on my garden wall. I ran into the house to grab my camera convinced that the bird would be gone by the time I got back, but it was still there and watched me curiously as I prepared my shot. I couldn't believe I had the macro lens on, so had to get quite close but still he sat there. Obviously my daughters' aviary of budgies was more enticing than I was scary!
(The cropping facility doesn't seem to be working properly)
Let's see some of your unexpected shots and tell us the story behind them.
Photo credits: Heathse.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking