unique wedding style
Finding your own wedding style can be a hard task.
Try to find inspiration for around you instead of just focusing on the bride and groom. This bride lived just up the road from the tracks. I took notice of the tracks that minute I went over them to drive to her house. Immediately I knew that they would make a very interesting background instead from the usual water and trees.
This different background helped us show different emotions , such as being nervous but not in your typical zoomed in on her face emotion.
Well, thats all I have this morning... To sum it up, look for unusual / different places to take the bride for portraits, it may just give you a different but great image!
Photo credits: Crystal Kirk.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo