unique wedding style
Finding your own wedding style can be a hard task.
Try to find inspiration for around you instead of just focusing on the bride and groom. This bride lived just up the road from the tracks. I took notice of the tracks that minute I went over them to drive to her house. Immediately I knew that they would make a very interesting background instead from the usual water and trees.
This different background helped us show different emotions , such as being nervous but not in your typical zoomed in on her face emotion.
Well, thats all I have this morning... To sum it up, look for unusual / different places to take the bride for portraits, it may just give you a different but great image!
Photo credits: Crystal Kirk.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal