unique wedding style
Finding your own wedding style can be a hard task.
Try to find inspiration for around you instead of just focusing on the bride and groom. This bride lived just up the road from the tracks. I took notice of the tracks that minute I went over them to drive to her house. Immediately I knew that they would make a very interesting background instead from the usual water and trees.
This different background helped us show different emotions , such as being nervous but not in your typical zoomed in on her face emotion.
Well, thats all I have this morning... To sum it up, look for unusual / different places to take the bride for portraits, it may just give you a different but great image!
Photo credits: Crystal Kirk.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America