unique wedding style
Finding your own wedding style can be a hard task.
Try to find inspiration for around you instead of just focusing on the bride and groom. This bride lived just up the road from the tracks. I took notice of the tracks that minute I went over them to drive to her house. Immediately I knew that they would make a very interesting background instead from the usual water and trees.
This different background helped us show different emotions , such as being nervous but not in your typical zoomed in on her face emotion.
Well, thats all I have this morning... To sum it up, look for unusual / different places to take the bride for portraits, it may just give you a different but great image!
Photo credits: Crystal Kirk.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget