United States Memorial weekend
This weekend will be Memorial weekend in the states.
It's a time to remember all of our folks that have served and are now serving in the military.
We all take it for granted what sacrifices they make for us.
The extensive training and the long hours are only magnified by the danger and the long time away from family and loved ones.
They put it all on the line for millions of people they have never met.
They are on call every hour of every day of the year to protect our lives by giving theirs if needed.
Some how saying thanks is just not enough, but most of the time they don't even get that.
Next time you see a person in uniform just walk up to them and say thanks. You can tell by their smile they know exactly what your talking about.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite