United States Memorial weekend
This weekend will be Memorial weekend in the states.
It's a time to remember all of our folks that have served and are now serving in the military.
We all take it for granted what sacrifices they make for us.
The extensive training and the long hours are only magnified by the danger and the long time away from family and loved ones.
They put it all on the line for millions of people they have never met.
They are on call every hour of every day of the year to protect our lives by giving theirs if needed.
Some how saying thanks is just not enough, but most of the time they don't even get that.
Next time you see a person in uniform just walk up to them and say thanks. You can tell by their smile they know exactly what your talking about.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon