Some of my favourite photos sell really well and some I don't expect would do well also do well. Once I put up a photo of an Eland and it sold within a few days.
That somebody out there wanted an Eland (a type of antelope) amazed me. Which is why I think we should never second guess the market. But here's my images that have not sold and to be honest I think people are missing out. Unrequited love so to speak. Now I delete some images that don't sell and after I while I think never will - like this one
- submerged object off the beach in Western Samoa.
But these below, all I can I say is I would buy them :-)
So for your enjoyment, this is what I think everyone is missing out on :-)
Photo credits: Derek Rogers.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon