Every year the lunar New Year, during this holiday, for "civilian social fire" photos, I am going to the countryside to live seven to eight days, where conditions are very hard, but, in order to shoot more good photos, must overcome the difficulties.
Photo credits: Hanbaoluan.
- Photoshop: Exploring Colour Popping
- Tips for Shooting a Winter Wonderland
- 6 Unique Christmas Gift Ideas for the Photographer in Your Life
- Tips for Taking Great Pictures in the Snow
- Cameras that Fly!
- Tip of the week: Better Photo Editing Apps
- Home for the Holidays
- Longgang National Geopark, Yunyang, Chongqing, China