Unveiling our new blog section and a one-month blog marathon with $$$ prizes
We're excited to present to you our new and improved Blog section.
Here are a few improvements we've made:
- more user friendly, more spacious looks;
- useful information only, based on new acceptance criteria;
- easier article submission process.
We loved designing it, we hope you'll love using it to add more useful articles.
You can start now, with our blog launch contest. All members, contributors and buyers, are welcome to join in: you write useful articles - check guidelines here - you get votes and win $300 (first place), $200 (second place) and $100 (third place).
Some ideas: how and where you use stock media, design tutorials based on our media, how stock helped your business, stock media recommendations and anything else you think relevant for the stock industry.
The voters need to have a minimal experience on Dreamstime: as photographers, buyers or blog writers. One click on the Useful tool = one vote. The contest starts now and ends on December 22 - here's a good reason for more presents.
Photo credits: Marek Uliasz.
- Staying Put
- Tip of the week: Easily make attractive holiday graphics in photoshop
- Drone Photography - new blog contest
- Giving Tuesday is for the dogs (and cats!)
- Buyers Need The Ugly - Two
- Wildlife Rescue and a Photo Op
- Conceptual Photography: Designing for the Entertainment Industry.
- 10 years on Dreamstime