Unveiling our new blog section and a one-month blog marathon with $$$ prizes
We're excited to present to you our new and improved Blog section.
Here are a few improvements we've made:
- more user friendly, more spacious looks;
- useful information only, based on new acceptance criteria;
- easier article submission process.
We loved designing it, we hope you'll love using it to add more useful articles.
You can start now, with our blog launch contest. All members, contributors and buyers, are welcome to join in: you write useful articles - check guidelines here - you get votes and win $300 (first place), $200 (second place) and $100 (third place).
Some ideas: how and where you use stock media, design tutorials based on our media, how stock helped your business, stock media recommendations and anything else you think relevant for the stock industry.
The voters need to have a minimal experience on Dreamstime: as photographers, buyers or blog writers. One click on the Useful tool = one vote. The contest starts now and ends on December 22 - here's a good reason for more presents.
Photo credits: Marek Uliasz.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready