Update on our cruise...
Our cruise from San Diego to Miami was a wonderful 15 days, and we had a nice long weekend at the end in South Beach, Miami. The photo opportunities were endless, and I've had a few selected already! Here they are:
I haven't finished reviewing all the photos, and hopefully there will be more accepted. It was a wonderful trip, and we had pretty good weather. The transit of the canal was unfortunately a rainy day but I'm working on some submissions that may make the cut.
Photo credits: Amy Nicolai.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden