Update on our cruise...
Our cruise from San Diego to Miami was a wonderful 15 days, and we had a nice long weekend at the end in South Beach, Miami. The photo opportunities were endless, and I've had a few selected already! Here they are:
I haven't finished reviewing all the photos, and hopefully there will be more accepted. It was a wonderful trip, and we had pretty good weather. The transit of the canal was unfortunately a rainy day but I'm working on some submissions that may make the cut.
Photo credits: Amy Nicolai.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs