Hey everyone, as my camera, the Sony Alpha 200 is getting kinda old I was thinking about getting a new one, but as I have many accessories for Sony and not so much money for a big investment I want some opinions on what I should buy.
I was thinking about getting the new Sony Alpha 450 or the 550, but I don't know how much has Sony improved their cameras to match other makers.
So, my question to you is. Stay on Sony or choose something else? If you recommend specific makers and models it would be great and if there are Sony users witch have Alpha 450 or higher I would really be grateful if you estate your opinion.
Photo credits: Mihai Iova.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective