Upload number 200 - what a journey! - Dreamstime
I'm usually a bit shy taking photos of people I don't know - so this one isn't really typical for me. But what I like about this pic is that it really tells a bit a story about the diversity of the people who live here in Sydney.
I hope to have more time for photography - my week is full of other stuff and I only have a couple of hours a week which I can invest in photography. I want to encourage everyone who is in the same situation or has just started - to go on and not give up. For me it's not the money - it's the learning by doing what makes stock photography interesting for me - and yes - one day perhaps I can invest much more time and gain more out of it ;)
Love spending my free time with Dreamstime - thanks guys for your patience and thanks to the great community of so many talented photographers - a pity though that so many of them are so so good in what they are doing :)
Photo credits: Martingraf.
- Create Seamless Textures for Your Photography
- Baby Alligators! Cutest things ever!
- Tip of the Week: Is Right Angle Spy Lens Right?
- Mobile videography: tools & tips to capture great video with your smartphone
- It couldn't happen, could it?
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business