Use of Belly Buttons
Well fret no more - I have an explanation for the belly button.
I have concluded (after many hours of navel gazing) that the belly button is a one-way valve. It is a safety release for when you burp and fart at the same time. Without it when you expelled gas from both ends the vacuum created in your intestines would be so great that you would implode.
This also explains why there is a build up of belly fluff found in most navels - a natural air filter!
Hope this helps clear things up - now you can move on with your lives.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road