Use of Belly Buttons
Well fret no more - I have an explanation for the belly button.
I have concluded (after many hours of navel gazing) that the belly button is a one-way valve. It is a safety release for when you burp and fart at the same time. Without it when you expelled gas from both ends the vacuum created in your intestines would be so great that you would implode.
This also explains why there is a build up of belly fluff found in most navels - a natural air filter!
Hope this helps clear things up - now you can move on with your lives.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama