Use of graduated neutral density filters on Canon 16-35 mm lens
I want to buy a graduated neutral density filter to use on my Canon 16-35 mm f 2.8 lens for landscape and water scape shots. The Lee and Singh Ray ND filters was recommended to me, but it is so expensive that I am wondering if it is really worth it. I shall appreciate any help from you guys who are using ND filters on wide angle lenses.
Photo credits: Mossel.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite