Use of iPhone apps for exposimeter calculations
I just discovered a good app on the AppStore in my IPhone 6 plus that works wonderfully like exposimeter, and it is iLightMeter. Just costs a very little and works perfectly in managing light, times, ISO and f. It is useful for shoting in A or M mode.
Will try to use it instead of buying expensive instruments, to learn how it really works for all.
I just used it for this photo:
Photo credits: Debora Teresa Gattuso.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking