Use of iPhone apps for exposimeter calculations
I just discovered a good app on the AppStore in my IPhone 6 plus that works wonderfully like exposimeter, and it is iLightMeter. Just costs a very little and works perfectly in managing light, times, ISO and f. It is useful for shoting in A or M mode.
Will try to use it instead of buying expensive instruments, to learn how it really works for all.
I just used it for this photo:
Photo credits: Debora Teresa Gattuso.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your Images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day