Use Your Imagination
Have you ever hit a block when behind the lens and just weren't inspired to take a picture of anything around you? Perhaps you shot some really good images but they lacked that certain something that made them "great." Try combining a few of these images next time you find yourself unsatisfied and you might find yourself with something really imaginative and fun.
Photo credits: John Sternig.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles