Use Your Imagination
Have you ever hit a block when behind the lens and just weren't inspired to take a picture of anything around you? Perhaps you shot some really good images but they lacked that certain something that made them "great." Try combining a few of these images next time you find yourself unsatisfied and you might find yourself with something really imaginative and fun.
Photo credits: John Sternig.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities