Use Your Imagination
Have you ever hit a block when behind the lens and just weren't inspired to take a picture of anything around you? Perhaps you shot some really good images but they lacked that certain something that made them "great." Try combining a few of these images next time you find yourself unsatisfied and you might find yourself with something really imaginative and fun.
Photo credits: John Sternig.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?