Use Your Imagination
Have you ever hit a block when behind the lens and just weren't inspired to take a picture of anything around you? Perhaps you shot some really good images but they lacked that certain something that made them "great." Try combining a few of these images next time you find yourself unsatisfied and you might find yourself with something really imaginative and fun.
Photo credits: John Sternig.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget