Do we need an "unuseful" button also to the make sure that pointless articles are voted down?
I find myself starting to ignore posts on this feed, sooner or later I'm either going to just ignore everything from the dreamstime article feed or just un-subscribe from it - that would be a pity as there are SOME useful posts.
Photo credits: Redbaron.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns