Do we need an "unuseful" button also to the make sure that pointless articles are voted down?
I find myself starting to ignore posts on this feed, sooner or later I'm either going to just ignore everything from the dreamstime article feed or just un-subscribe from it - that would be a pity as there are SOME useful posts.
Photo credits: Redbaron.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget