Using friend's imagination
Many people in the world have imagination so bright that it's a pity they're not artists. Pictures born in their mind sure could have been amazing when drawn. So, sometimes, when Muse of yours has a long vacation, why not using their ideas?
Such a dialog we had with a friend over a year ago. He wanted to see this fantasy of his mind drawn in black&white tone. And was really happy to see the picture I made.
It was my first order, though i made it for free, just to make my friend happy. But it made me think of many things...
The imagination of some persons that can't draw themselves is far beyond me. It's a miracle. And sometimes I use it to make my own pictures.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!