Using friend's imagination
Many people in the world have imagination so bright that it's a pity they're not artists. Pictures born in their mind sure could have been amazing when drawn. So, sometimes, when Muse of yours has a long vacation, why not using their ideas?
Such a dialog we had with a friend over a year ago. He wanted to see this fantasy of his mind drawn in black&white tone. And was really happy to see the picture I made.
It was my first order, though i made it for free, just to make my friend happy. But it made me think of many things...
The imagination of some persons that can't draw themselves is far beyond me. It's a miracle. And sometimes I use it to make my own pictures.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking